If you would like to discuss your requirements then please contact us
Digisafe Finger Guard
Availability: In stock
Digisafe Finger Guard is a flexible safety strip which prevents fingers being jammed on the hinge side of a door and the jamb on the hinged side. When fitted the gap is covered completely and it is suitable for domestic or commercial use.
Digisafe Finger Guard comes in two sizes to fit 105? and 180? door openings. If your premises fall within Health, Safety and Welfare regulations or you just want to protect the little fingers that may be at risk within your premises then Digisafe is probably the most durable and cost-effective solution on the market today.
- Easy to install, no specialist tools or equipment
- Aesthetically pleasing slim-line design ? once fitted it is hardly noticeable.
- Easy to clean and requires no maintenance.
- Suitable for areas of heavy pedestrian traffic.
- Fits on left and right hand opening doors.
- Butt hinged or centre pivot door
- Permits 90? and 180? opening
- Supplied cut to 1.95m length suitable for standard UK doors
- Can improve the acoustic and draft sealing performance of the doorset.
- Available in a range of colours and also woodgrain finishes to match door veneers*
- Available in a SteriTouch material for reduction of bacteria and other germs.
- Digisafe is available in a wide range of colours and finishes, subject to volume.
Digisafe Finger Guard is manufactured from PVC Nitrile and after easy fitting requires no maintenance other than a wipe down with a damp cloth for cleaning.
Digisafe Finger Guard is easy to fit, no need for craftsmen, just peel off the backing strip, line up the components, press to fix in position then insert 1 screw every 20cm down length for added security then flip over cover strip for an aesthetically pleasing finish.